Monday, October 13, 2014

Nephi Day

Hey! Whats up! I am glad that everything went well with the whole moving
in! New house, hope it has that new house smell! Glad that the ward was
nice and everything! i am assuming that you are not in Hadley's ward?
My week was good! Elder Jackson and I had to instruct at Zone Meeting and
then we also watched Meet the Mormons which was a really good video! I was
impressed, better than I expected. It is crazy that the Kids are growing up
so fast! I hate it haha, They better still be my best buds when i get home.
Tell them I love them and miss them. I am glad that Ashton is doing well. Today is
Columbus day... which is dumb cause the library is closed so we are at a
members house and we don't have a lot of time. I was thinking why isn't
there a Nephi day? I am pretty sure that Nephi came here before Columbus
did! haha. It will happen soon i feel it.
I did get my package! Thanks so much. Everything is going great here. We
set a goal as a mission for 100 baptisms and confirmations in November, we
are praying hard for it cause it has never been done in this mission and we
gotta work our butts off for this one!
I love ya and i am glad that everything is going good! Cant wait to hear
from you next week!

Brayden said this was "tight" "top button swag" Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment